October 14, 2004
Deep Purple Love
Above was my nick in MSN few days ago. D thought I knew the band. What band? =P I was just in a slightly romantic and cranky mood. The nick sounds like really kewl, doesn't it?
Anyway, Bblics has been away in Beijing since last Friday. A business 'out-station' that she tried very hard to avoid. Sure doesn't sound exciting having your boss as the first and last person you see in the morning and at night. Same hotel room, same sink, same bathtub... eeks!
But, hell! She sounds like she's enjoying it in some ironic ways. If I got it wrong, don't blame me. The smses she sent were like opening a book only to find that the last page is page 3 of chapter 1. Mention of hunks and super good looking and charismatic international clients. With ring on their 4th finger. Superb weather. Mention of something happened today that had a great impact on her but she didn't have time to tell me. I hope she didn't see Leon Lai in person. Can't be THAT lucky, right?
Miss her whining though. haha... There has not been any 2 consecutive weekends without her availability in the same scrawny island. And, come to think of it, it feels a bit strange receiving her smses but knowing she's x flight-hours away.
xxx
Snow> You must be feeling better now that you can run and having off days! What's wrong with you, s.honey? Been falling sick pretty oft eh? I think you need to put the twisties and Hoegaarden back in your life... 23rd, meeting around 8pm. Will keep you in the loop. Actually, why don't YOU decide the place to eat? Welcome your friend by letting him decide. You keep me in the loop. heh.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 23:47